Ecclesiam res et talia sermocinamur -

We talk about the Church, stuff, and such

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

My Newest Blog-Crush

Jamie McMorrin recently stuck it to the Culture of Death establishment at the University of St. Andrews (hat tip to Andrew Cusack).

I suppose I should count my blessings that our university clinic only provides prophylactics and stops short of advertising that (dis)service. I hear horror stories from biology students at the Knoxville campus about lab assignments involving them, and Paul (at a "Christian" university) spent much of last year embroiled in epic conflict with his floor's resident assistant over an envelope that was kept on the RA's door.

File Under:

1 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

Hey, and it worked -- I haven't seen such an envelope at all this year!

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home