Ecclesiam res et talia sermocinamur -

We talk about the Church, stuff, and such

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Ten Questions for ''Bible Christians''

DeoOmnisGloria passes along a fantastic list of questions to get one's wheels turning about Sola Scriptura.

I'd be interested in hearing any responses from JBut or any other adherents of that school of thought. I'm going to pose these to the friendly neighborhood Presbyterian campus minister, and I'll update with his reaction.

(Hat tip to Dappled Things.)
File Under:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

from Jbut:

I just read over the questions -- good ones indeed. I would like to think about them some more and ask my Religion prof some of them; I'll let you know what I make of it.

Do tell what the campus minister says...

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home