Ecclesiam res et talia sermocinamur -

We talk about the Church, stuff, and such

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Update

My apologies for the light blogging of late, there's been more than ordinary work level on the ramp up to spring break. That starts later today, and I will be spending this weekend at the Southern Republican Leadership Conference, being held at the lovely Peabody Hotel in Memphis. Senator Brownback will be speaking Saturday night, so that will be good to see. So, we will probably have a hiatus until Sunday evening. At that point, I will endeavor to share my impressions from a truly great talk on the Mass that I attended Wednesday night as part of St. Mary's Lenten whatsit. If anyone else out there will be at the SRLC, I will see you there. If not, I will catch the rest of y'all on the flip side.

Oh, and while you're missing my deep insights into whatever happens to have occured to me, check out Amateur Catholics-- folks who don't have to be paid to be Catholic.


File Under:

1 Comments:

Blogger Matthew said...

Hello,

I know you are from Tennessee, so I wanted to ask your help.

I started a new blog dedicated solely to pro-life issues. I'm trying to make a post on each state and its pro-life laws, but it's a rather indepth project. So many laws are ruled unconstituational, and it has just taken so long to start on this.

Could you let me know of any Tennessee pro-life laws on abortion, stem cells, the death penalty, etc?

Thanks

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home