Ecclesiam res et talia sermocinamur -

We talk about the Church, stuff, and such

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Congrats, Alice!

Congratulations to our dear blog-friend, Alice Gunther, who won three very well deserved titles in this year's Homeschool Blog Awards. Alice's Cottage Blessings was voted Best Crafts, Plans, & Projects Blog, Best Homeschool Encourager Blog, and Live-What-You-Believe Homeschool Blog.

Beyond being an encourager to homeschooling families, Alice encourages everyone with whom she comes into contact. She's been an incredible source of inspiration to me, both in my aspirations to raise a family and in my practice of our Faith. She is a shining example of Catholic womanhood, and the internet, and my life, is better for her presence. The voters in these Homeschool Blog Awards categories chose well.

Congratulations, Alice, and thanks for all you do.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Alice Gunther said...

I have not been able to comment on blogger for quite some time, but, now that the problem seems cleared up, I raced over here to THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for this extremely gracious post! You are great!

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home