Ecclesiam res et talia sermocinamur -

We talk about the Church, stuff, and such

Thursday, August 09, 2007

K of C Convention

I am just returned from volunteering at the 125th Knights of Columbus Supreme Convention. I'll try and get some details up here over the next several days -- St. Blog's seems to be awefully quiet on the largest gathering of hierarchy in the Western hemisphere. I said "Your Excellency" more times Monday and Tuesday than in the rest of my life put together (and even got in one "Your Eminence"). While I'm at it I'll see if I can't finish cleaning up our color scheme changes and post the rest of my contraception talk.

Update: Rocco seems to have some coverage, focusing primarily on Cdl. Bertone's comings and goings. At least he speaks kindly of the Order. I'll have some tidbits that he doesn't bother to mention, along with some first-hand bits that he just doesn't know.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Waiting for that K of C update, brother knight. ;)

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home