Ecclesiam res et talia sermocinamur -

We talk about the Church, stuff, and such

Thursday, December 01, 2005

''How the Christians Stole Christmas''

But what, exactly, is the problem with obliterating all reference to Christ’s Mass? Isn’t this what America has been working to accomplish for 200 years?

Steve Kellmeyer of The Fifth Column has an intriguing and, I think, quite accurate reflection on the series of events that has brought us to the impending removal of Christmas from all corners of American life.

I'll try to find something bright and cheery to post later, lest I be accused of being scornful or too hard on the protestants. Shouldn't be too hard, as I am in a fantastic mood, my smutty Constitutional Law class having been cancelled.

Hat tip to The Curt Jester.

File Under:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home