Ecclesiam res et talia sermocinamur -

We talk about the Church, stuff, and such

Friday, November 25, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving plus 1

I hope everyone had an excellent Thanksgiving (especially those of you on this side of the Atlantic. For our non-American and expatriot friends, I wish a happy November 24th as well, of course). The affair at my grandmother's house was relatively small this year -- only 17 people could make it this year. Our household meal was supposed to be tonight, but our oven decided otherwise -- so we have an apple struedel that appears to be fine, a fudge pie that looks very unusual because the ditzy neighbor kept taking it out of her oven (yes, she said we could borrow it), and a 22 pound turkey that is currently in the oven at my grandmother's and will not be ready for dinner tonight. So I guess we'll have that tomorrow. . .

File Under:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home