Ecclesiam res et talia sermocinamur -

We talk about the Church, stuff, and such

Sunday, December 04, 2005

When I Grow Up...

People are forever asking me what I'm going to do with a degree in Political Science, especially when they find out I don't want to teach or go to law school. I have found my answer.

When I grow up, I want to be Meredith of Like Merchant Ships.

I hadn't read her blog before tonight, and I have been missing out. This lady (who is from Nashville, which makes her even cooler) is truly inspirational. Her blog focuses on being a good steward of her family's resources. She has some really fantastic tips on stewardship, and her writing is delightful.

File Under: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Meredith said...

Awww, Layla, what a compliment! My degrees are in biology and administration :)

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home