Ecclesiam res et talia sermocinamur -

We talk about the Church, stuff, and such

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Look here

Now, I'm not qualified to declare a crusade, and directing one towards some Lutherans whose best criticism of the Church is that it takes Christ's words "out of context" would be a poor allocation of resources, but if you're looking for something to do, there's some folks over here just asking for a visit from some St. Blog's parishioners. They seem to have some misapprehensions about the Holy Father. And I hope Cardinal Arinze doesn't mind me borrowing his line about the turkeys.

(ht, A Catholic Life)

File Under: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Matthew said...

Thanks for spreading the word, Paul. I was just so upset by their misguided teachings. How dare they teach their innocent children that Our Holy Father is the antichrist. I was more than offended. Thank you for standing up for the truth.

PS: I liked the turkey remark :)

4:45 PM  
Blogger Paul said...

Ha, I'm glad you liked the turkey bit. Folks like this are a combination of saddening (because they believe an error), and amusing (because the error is so absurd). It will likely take more than my simple syllogisms to convince such people of the Truth.

10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home