Ecclesiam res et talia sermocinamur -

We talk about the Church, stuff, and such

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Links

I compulsively check our sitemeter. It's just one of those things that I've developed a neurosis about. I'm ok with that. Today, in one of my routine glances at how folks got to us, I found two sites with actual links to IVA that I hadn't seen before (most of our referrals come from folks hitting the "Next Blog" button at the top of other pages).

Rebel Dawn is a brand new blog with thoughts on all sorts of topics. Looks like it's gonna be good.

A fructibus eorum cognoscetis eos is...in Spanish. I can't read Spanish. But Franze was kind enough to link us, and it looks like we're in some pretty terrific company in his blogroll. Go give it a look around. Especially if you can read Spanish.

So, yay for people who link to us! Thanks, folks.

File Under:

3 Comments:

Blogger Der Tommissar said...

I compulsively check our sitemeter.

You're not alone.

I'd form a 12 step program, but I need to check my site stats right now.

5:28 PM  
Blogger Fred said...

most of our referrals come from folks hitting the "Next Blog" button at the top of other pages
I hear ya.

If I may ask . . . did The Catholic go to a Jesuit high school? I can't help wondering seeing the AMDG, etc. I went to public high school, but Jebbie colleges.

6:26 PM  
Blogger Layla said...

You certainly may ask. We love it when our readers talk to us!

He went to a Christian Brothers High School (the one in Memphis, specifically). The Institute of the Brothers of the Christian Schools was founded by St. John Baptist de La Salle. He goes to a Methodist college (don't ask why...no one really knows). St. Ignatius Loyola is Paul's confirmation saint, though.

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home